As you can see, I haven’t updated this blog for a long time… that’s because I have been busy as hell! Here’s what I’ve been doing these days.
Kodama is a HUGE project, and it needs tons of work. There has been problems with the other team members (artists and level designer), and I have had my own problems with the coding. Now I’m porting it to haXe and it’s a huge amount of work.
There’s more info about kodama on the Kodama devblog.
I’ve been playing with as3 and haXe on my own, personal projects, but I think all of them are abandoned now and I’m not sure if they will ever be published.
One of them was an attempt to extend the ‘Accident’ game into a fully-featured and highly-published flash game… but I’m still stuck at finding a good artist, and I don’t have time to code on it right now. Aaah, I wish I could…
Another of my personal projects is a mobile game, for android and iOs. I want to fully do it, so I’m a bit stuck at animating… and I know I will be stuck at level design (it’s a puzzle game). This one is an evolution to an older, web-flash-game prototype I had… the idea is not really original, but I’m hoping this will get me a bit of money! :)
Well… what can I say? Everyone has his own life and occupations. Going out with friends is a good way of being busy, and I enjoy it… but studying, I really hate that!!
This is a job someone gave to me, but it’s top secret until it’s released, although I have already finished my part on it. It’s basically a port of a commercial AS2 game to the iOs platforms (iPad + iPhone)… I’ll post about it when it’s released! =)
My plans for the future are:
- Obviously finish Kodama, which will be a very difficult, time-consuming and lengthy task.
- Finish that mobile game of my own I was talking about, and sometime in the future find an artist and finish the full version of Accident. I won’t work on this till I’m a bit less busy.
- Life: well… I’ve got some things planned… but that’s personal and this is not facebook, this is my personal development blog :)
- Rythm Game: I WANT TO MAKE A RYTHM GAME! Later… later… I don’t even have the time to work on the current projects, I can’t start more!
- Writing: this is something I have started recently. I am writing tutorials on coding / FlashPunk and other related secret things (will talk about them IF they happen) for money… I think I have more than enough knowledge on flashPunk and AS3 to do this… and I love money!
So now you know why this isn’t updated very often… oh my god I need some help and 64 hours per day! T_T